Come Work With America's Heroes Where it is Our Honor to “Serve Those Who Served“
Now hiring at the following locations…
Operator of Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home, Anderson, SC
Operator of Veterans’ Victory House, Walterboro, SC
- Operator of Bill Nichols State Veterans Home, Alexander City, AL
- Operator of William F. Green State Veterans Home, Bay Minette, AL
- Operator of Col. Robert L. Howard State Veterans Home, Pell City, AL
- Operator of Floyd E. “Tut” Fann State Veterans Home, Huntsville, AL
Operator of Charlotte Hall Veterans Home, Charlotte Hall, MD
- Operator of Clyde W. Cosper Texas State Veterans Home, Bonham, TX
- Operator of Watkins – Logan Texas State Veterans Home, Tyler, TX
- Operator of Ambrosio Guillen Texas State Veterans Home, El Paso, TX
- Operator of Richard M. Campbell State Veterans Home, Anderson, SC
- Operator of Veteran Village State Veterans Home, Florence, SC
- Operator of Palmetto Patriots Home State Veterans Home, Gaffney, SC
- Operator of Veterans Victory House, Walterboro, SC
HMR encourages the development of all individuals who are interested in working in healthcare. We are proud to offer our very own Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) training programs – FREE OF CHARGE! Facility team members are also eligible for tuition reimbursement and other available scholarships to further develop their career.
We are excited to announce our recent partnership with Honor Health Career Programs (HHCP) in both SC and AL! HHCP offers an educational pathway for Certified Nursing Assistant’s to achieve their goal of becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse. Click here to learn more about this awesome opportunity!
With years of service to our country’s veterans and service to State Veterans Homes in multiple states, a career with HMRVSI or in any of the locations that we serve is a great place to start and to grow!
*Unless applying for the HMRVSI Corporate Office location, all employment offerings are with the following companies (under their own policies, procedures, and governance) in their respective areas of operation HMR Governmental Services, Advantage Veterans Services, LLC, HMR of Alabama, Inc, HMR of Maryland, LLC, Texas VSI, LLC or VSI of SC.