HMR Veterans Services, Inc, provides various screening, hiring, payroll, and training services to State Veteran Homes and their operating entities:
Operator of Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home, Anderson, SC
Operator of Veterans’ Victory House, Walterboro, SC
- Operator of Bill Nichols State Veterans Home, Alexander City, AL
- Operator of William F. Green State Veterans Home, Bay Minette, AL
- Operator of Col. Robert L. Howard State Veterans Home, Pell City, AL
- Operator of Floyd E. “Tut” Fann State Veterans Home, Huntsville, AL
Operator of Charlotte Hall Veterans Home, Charlotte Hall, MD
- Operator of Clyde W. Cosper Texas State Veterans Home, Bonham, TX
- Operator of Watkins – Logan Texas State Veterans Home, Tyler, TX
- Operator of Ambrosio Guillen Texas State Veterans Home, El Paso, TX
The career path “Stars and Stripes” program encourages the development of health care careers that begin in our training programs for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNA). After a year as a CNA or GNA, facility team members are eligible to apply for Tuition Reimbursement and other available scholarships to further develop their careers.
Perhaps your personal goals are not in the nursing field of long term health care. All of the State Veteran Home operating entities listed above also employ Administrators that are Certified Preceptors for a state and federally approved Administrator-in-Training program.
Other careers available within the Maryland, Alabama, and South Carolina State Veteran Homes include:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- Nursing Administration and Quality Assurance
- Assessment and Care Planning
- Plant Maintenance and Engineering
- Recreational Services
- Social Services
- Business Administration / Basic Accounting
- Dietary and Nutritional Services
- Environmental Services
- Medical Records
- Human Resources
- Beauty and Barber
- Information Technology
With years of service to our country’s veterans and service to State Veterans Homes in multiple states, a career with HMRVSI or in any of the locations that we serve is a great place to start and to grow!
*Unless applying for the HMRVSI Corporate Office location, all employment offerings are with the following companies (under their own policies, procedures, and governance) in their respective areas of operation HMR Governmental Services, Advantage Veterans Services, LLC, HMR of Alabama, Inc, HMR of Maryland, LLC, or Texas VSI, LLC.